Wendy Morton-Huddleston, CGFM, PMP
AGA National President, 2020-2021
Wendy is an Advisory Principal and Risk Business Line Leader in Grant Thornton Public Sector LLC. Wendy has over 25 years of experience providing insights to federal, state, local and not-for-profit clients. Wendy’s professional experience is in enterprise risk management, business process optimization, project management, financial management and strategic planning. Wendy served as President of the 2,200 member Washington, D.C. chapter of AGA from 2016-2017. Wendy is an executive sponsor for the Women and Allies Business Resource Group.
Wendy holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Norfolk State University, an MBA in Management and a MS in Finance from the University of Maryland and an Executive Leadership Certificate from Cornell University.
Wendy’s AGA roles include:
- Council for the Advancement of Women, 2020- 2023
- Inaugural Chair of the National Council of Chapters, 2019-2020
- Professional Certification Board (PCB) and Higher Education Committee, 2017 - 2019
- Andy Barr Award Recipient, 2017
- Accountability Committee Chair, 2015